Hubby's not too pleased, LOL. I try to make time for family stuff but I think about how difficult people have said it is to get into graduate school and I think "I need to study." Maybe next semester I'll find a better balance. I'll work on it...
In other news, lil man starts school on Monday. I am elated and melancholy. He's growing up so fast and it seems like yesterday that he was just a little one. Now, he's entering 1st grade! WOW how time files! He's so very excited! He feels like a big boy! I think I might just cry on Monday, shed a few tears as he goes into his classroom.
Hubby finished and submitted his application for post-graduate studies at Fielding. Please pray that they show favor and let him into their prestigious PhD program. Obtaining a PhD is a life long dream for him and this would be a dream come true. He has worked so hard and is so deserving of the ability to continue his studies. I think HE might cry when he gets notification, LOL. I will definitely keep you posted.
Emergency Unemployment was signed into law. THANK YOU JESUS! The past few weeks have been nerve-wreaking as money was extremely tight, thus causing mass chaos in the G household. But God was and still is in control.
My internship ended last week however I was offered a permanent part-time position working 2 days a week for 4 hours a day. Thank GOD for the little bit! Hopefully by the end of the year, I will be able to work there as an SLPA.
I'm still vacillating between no more children and more children... only God knows the answer and I intend to let him make that decision, for I surely haven't been able to.
Other than that, things are moving right along.
Praising him for all he has done and continues to do!






No comments:
Post a Comment