Monday, July 19, 2010

LIFE @#!@!!!@!!!*@&^#%$% LIFE!

Oh my goodness! What was I thinking?!?!?! This summer has been an up-heal battle for me. I was sooo looking forward to this semester for school however how it played out in my mind is NOT how it's been happening in real life, lol!

I am taking 3 classes (4 total but one has finished) and completing an internship. My son was supposed to go to summer camp at school however with money being so tight that didn't happen so he's at my internship with me. STRESSFUL to say the least! Oh and the class work has been CRAZY for some reason. Papers, tests, loads of reading... and very little time to do all this. This passed weekend, I had 3, YES THREE, tests. UGH! Granted, I passed them, however I wasn't sure I was coming or going by Sunday night. Not to mention lil man wanted to play with Momma! On the bright side, I am enjoying some of the topics I am learning however I feel like I am cramming it all in and not truly making sense of it all. I am passing all my classes, so that's a good thing, I suppose.

I have heightened stress with lil man at "work" with me. He doesn't want to follow directions, doesn't want to listen, wants to jump around like a maniac. UUUUUUGH! I feel like I am constantly yelling at him for some reason or another which has seriously strained my side of our relationship. I don't know how my "co-workers" feel about it, but I can 't help think that they are not too happy with my constant yelling, pinching, and hitting on him. He is just frustrating me to my core. In many ways it is MY fault. My parenting style sucks; I am fully aware of that. Somehow I need to revamp how I am parenting. One thing for sure, I don't think I want ANY more children. NONE! Forget that post last night, I am mentally drained with just 1! Sigh...


SCHOOL + FAMILY + WORK = ONE STRESSED OUT MOM!

Ah well, in a few more weeks school will be over, internship will be over, and lil man will be back in school. Perhaps next semester will be better. .. I'm praying it is...

I need a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment