Thursday, March 25, 2010

The BIG Day

In just a few hours, I will be another year older (actually it's already my birthday on the east coast). I am so thankful and so honored that God allowed me to live to see another year and to spend another year with family and friends. I pray for many more years on this earth and many more blessings. I have a wonderful family and some amazing friends (yep! you!). Thank you for sharing your hearts and lives with me. I am indeed blessed.


Tonight I am reflective. I had soo many thing planned for my life; so many things I wanted to do that I haven't yet done. True, life isn't over yet and I have many, MANY more years ahead of me, however, it's on days like today (or rather tomorrow for me) that I contemplate all that my life has become. Some parts make me extremely happy, some parts make me eternally sad. In either case, I am just sooo thankful, sooo very thankful to be living right now. Even in the midst of our most difficult storm, I am thankful. God has been so good to me... to us.

Thank you , Lord, for another day and for the opportunity to spend another birthday on this earth and in your presence. I am eternally grateful for your love, your guidance and your grace. Continue to lead me, to mold me and to shape me. In your son's heavenly name, Amen!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday (a little late) love your beautiful heart!

    ReplyDelete