Sunday, September 6, 2009

Conversations with Dad

Hubby and I were discussing the awesome birthday gift that my siblings got for my Mom (even though they didn't even bother asking me to contribute). I've been oogling a picture of a little girl in Ghana recently and have passed the picture to hubby and shown it to lil man. Here's the conversation that commenced today between lil man and his dad:

Lil man: Daddy, I have a sister! She lives far, far away.

Dad: You don't have a sister.

Lil Man: Yes I do and she lives far, far away and she's a little baby. I saw her and Mommy said that was my sister. And she will come and live in my house.

Dad: Oh Really? Will you help Mommy and Daddy care for the sister? She's not a baby.

Mom: umm.. she's two..

Dad: Really?? Ohh wow... ok you were right. She is a baby.

Lil Man: Yes and when I marry Mommy she will come and live in my house.

Dad: You can't marry Mommy cause I am married to Mommy. Did you see a picture of her?

Lil Man: Yeah...and she will come and live in my house.

Dad: Ok, when you see her picture again, can you show it to me?

Lil Man: ok...


Ahhh..... yes.... we have progress....

1 comment:

  1. Good :) I see your son is really wanting a little sister too! Which helps.

    ReplyDelete