My mom says I'm long winded (LOL) so I'll try to make this short.
These past few weeks have been a blur. Here's what's happening in my realm:
On the move (again! UGH!!!!)
We need to move. Or rather, we HAVE to move. We don't have a choice now. The rental we are currently renting foreclosed, so we HAVE to move. Luckily we were going to move anyway, to be closer to work and school but I was soo hoping to stay here until school started... NOT!
These last 2 weeks have been filled with the adventures of house hunting. It's been quite stressful.
The new house is in need of updating. So we are painting, pulling down wallpaper, etc. Why?!?! After all, it's not my house; it's only rental. Well I have to live there and I want it to be nice. Plus our plan is to purchase the house once our lease is over. But I want to invite people over and not be ashamed of where I live. So we commenced painting... oye! there's a LOT of painting to be done. Luckily the landlords are putting in new carpet.
School (Little man)
School will be out soon. That's all I can say about that. What will we do with him.... summer school?! Haven't been able to think about that because of the above.
hmmm.. that's pretty much it. My life has been consumed with house hunting, then paint colors, painting, and more painting. Oh and wallpaper removal. Who's idea was it to invent wallpaper??? Ugh! That stuff is a pain to get off!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






House hunting is time consuming and so very tiring. So what colors did you go with? You'll have to post pics of the finished product.
ReplyDelete