Wow! 2009 is just hours away! It's hard to believe that the year is almost at a close. Seems just like yesterday that we were celebrating the "birth" of 2008. Just wow!
As I look forward to 2009, I am thankful for all the trials of 2008. I am thankful for both the good and the bad days of 2008, for I know they have made me stronger and has drawn me closer to God. I am thankful that God has shown me favor this year. I am still alive; I am still breathing; I can walk and talk;I am still healthy; I am in my 'right' mind; I am thankful for my husband, our marriage and his love; I am thankful for Little man and all that sons bring with them when they are born. I am thankful for my family, both immediate and extended. Everyone is still alive and well. I am thankful for the many friends, far and near, that I have made this year. I am a little shy and most times at a loss of words when I meet new people so this has been a blessing.
I pray that 2009 provides these same opportunity to love, live and grow closer to the Lord. I pray for everything that 2008 has given me and much, much more!
Things that I want to 'improve on' in 2009:
Devotionals/bible reading
Church attendance
Debt (rather getting rid of it not improving on it)
Motherhood ( I want to be a better mother to little man)
Wifehood ( I want to be a better wife!)
MY FAMILY! I pray this year will be the year to expand the broad from one to three!!! ( I am going to an informational on Jan. 10th. that will go over both domestic and international adoptions. I'm sooo excited. Please pray that hubby will attend. )
I am excited to reign in 2009. I feel that this will be a great year for me and my family. I pray that 2009 is as exciting for you and your family as it will be for mine! I look forward to another year!
God Bless and see you (prayerfully) in 2009!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I hope you have the best year ever! Do you ever come back to Georgia to visit?
ReplyDelete