Frustration is now setting in. Ugh!! So I have written a little story that I'd like to self publish. I've been told that it's a good story (it's of course about adoption) from my family and friends. However all I have is the story!!! I don't have any illustrations, there has not been any editing done except by me or my friends nor do I know how to put it in the correct format. UGH!!!!
Lulu's sounds reasonable, however they don't offer illustrations.
IUniverse looks is more expensive than Lulu's, however from what I've read there may be other issues with them.
Self-publishing.com is even MORE expensive than both of them put together however they offer pretty much everything I would need. But they are more expensive! and I don't know if I will need alot of copies initially. I'd prefer to do as ordered copies. Lulu's would give me this ability.
I'm sure there are a TON more out there... I've seen Authorhouse and Xlibris ... I'm sure there are more... ugh.. my head hurts now.....
Is there anyone out there that has experience with this?? help!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I will answer this by e-mail.
ReplyDelete