The Chapmans were interviewed on GMA today. As I didn't get to see it when it came on, I wanted to share the link with those that weren't able to see it also.
Continue to pray for the Chapman family as they grieve for their beloved daughter Maria who was tragically killed on May 21, 2008 (this is the same day I was mourning the day of my father's death 8 years ago. Now when I mourn for my father I will also mourn for Maria). They are a family of strong faith, however even the strong grow weary. Lift them and other weary Christians up in your prayers. In Christ, we love you Chapman, but most importantly, God loves you... so very much.
Many Christian families are lead to adopt ( like me) yet are not financially able to do so (also like me.. sigh). Show your support to the Chapman family as well as to the memory of their beloved Maria and give to Shaohannah's Hope.
Save a child, save the world.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment