Sunday, August 10, 2008

Weekend... Blur

Ahh this weekend has been a bit of a blur for me. I couldn't tell you what I did productive this weekend outside of overseeing my son do some house chores (yay!). I had an assignment due for a class I am taking and I started working on it Saturday night, staying up WELL past my bedtime. Why didn't I start on it sooner?? Trying to catch up with the reading assignments. Sigh... Working full-time, raising an attention-needy toddler, and trying to attend an online class... NOT the best idea I've had. But I only have this week and next week and I'll be done... hopefully I would have learned something in the short time we had in the class.

In church today, my pastor discussed MARRIAGE as it relates to Proverbs (the past 2 Sundays he's been MIA vacationing so the associate pastor spoke). I'll have to give a synopsis when I have had time to listen to the cd. I got to church very late today and missed the first part of the lesson. So I bought the cd. I wasn't the only one. The line started forming immediately after the service with someone wanting to buy 8 cds. It was a good sermon so I can see why that would be the case. But more on that later this week I hope. But the gist of it was that marriage is work and you have to WORK at it constantly (why wasn't I informed of this beforehand??!? LOL).

I am exhausted from staying up too late last night. I think I'll turn in for the night.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment