As I am debating on adopting and on foster-adopt or international, I am trying to also narrow down the number of children (I think hubby will definitely have a say on this topic) to actually adopt. I would love to adopt a sibling set however does that sibling set include 2 or 3 children? What's my limit?? I suppose I will keep thinking this through as the more children you add to your household, the more "expensive" things will start to become (i.e. clothes, food, daycare/childcare,vacations, medical bills (co-pays) ,college, etc). As hubby put it tonight, things are tight right now with just the one child. Although this is quite true at the moment, I don't believe this will always be the case but I have to factor that kinds of stuff in.
hmmmm... what are the deciding factors? How will we ecide how may children to adopt? What will our magic number be?? Only God knows... only time will tell. . .
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment