Well, it's 10pm here, and I am sooo bored. I have read all of my friend's blogs and even some blogs of folks I don't really know. Just trying to soak in all there is to get on adoption and on Haiti. I suppose now I will go back to reading my book, Our Own Adopting and Parenting the Older Child. This book is quite interesting, although I don't know if I have any plans to adopt a school aged child. It's jammed packed with thought provoking information on both domestic and international adoptions. As you can see, I am still seeking out as much information as I can on adoption so that we can make a more informed decision. Still no decision has been made to actually follow through with adoption but I am able to research and read as much as I want so that I can better educate my hubby on the subject.
I still need to study for the CAPM. Actually I have thought about forgoing that test and going straight to the PMP. This exam is MUCH, MUCH harder and have stricter requirements (neither of which I am prepared for, LOL). However it's a long term goal. I must first go "back to school." I really would like to refresh my memory on all things Project Management. I hope to be able to take a seminar offered by PMI called Project Management Fundamentals: An Intensive Program. We shall see. . . at least this will get my mind off of adoption at least for... 5 weeks... then I will need to focus on obtaining the experience to take the test.
Well.. enough boring chatter... back to my book!
Good night and God Bless!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment