Sunday, September 12, 2010

While we wait

I've followed Amy's blog for a few months now and she seems to always state the obvious. For some of us, turning a blind eye is easy. For the rest of us... it's not...

Check out her blog post HERE and be inspired. Perhaps adoption is not for you, however there are other ways to support those in need. Pray about it and find out where you can be HIS hands and feet!

Blessings!
JG

PS: the images may be disheartening to some... but they are real.

1 comment:

  1. I truly understand, I think my husband and I were going in blind as I can say honestly, I think it is best to pray about it and let God lead you because although it may seem the best thing to do, it may not be the best thing for you.
    Great Post!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete