Wow! I've not blogged since Sept. That's pretty sad, but I do have a really good excuse! School plus 2 part-time jobs plus a wild child was kicking my butt! Alas, school has ended for now and I've completed 1 program. But I am still in school, completing the rest of another program.
For all of the sweat, stress and bitterness, I did pretty well in school I didn't think I would considering all of the stress and mess I'd encountered with work (don't ask), the amount of classes I had taken AND getting sick at the end of the semester. I am quite blessed and KNOW for sure it was the will of God that I passed (believe me, I really believe it was God's will for me to pass my classes). I received 2 A's, 1 A-. and 1 C. Bleh! on the C... I was too sick to take the final (I thought I had more days and my brain was foggy). But for 4 classes (14 hours) I think I did pretty good.
I am confident I am heading in the right direction with my life. Now... if I could just bottle that confidence up and sip from it while I am in the therapy room, that would be awesome, lol!
In other news, I sent all the paperwork off today in order to obtain an SLPA license. Yaay! I hope I was able to beat the mailman today in pickup. As soon as I received my transcripts, I rushed right to the post office/hallmark store. I arrived just in time to see the mailman go into the store. I rushed to the back of Amy's Hallmark and was praying that he would still be there picking up mail as I gave the lady my envelopes. Eeek! Wouldn't it be the best Christmas present ever to be able to work at least full time in my new field! So blessed am I!! Alas, I am not sure I made the mail cut off, lol. But it really doesn't matter. As long as I am license-eligible, I should be able to find a job.
Hubby has been accepted into a PhD program through a prestigious institution. Ok, I am not sure if it is prestigious, but it seems like a good program. He went to his first cluster meeting in early Dec and his online orientation starts in January. He is very excited and is looking forward to beginning his life-long dream.
Lil man is happy, healthy and as active as ever. Sometimes I really struggle to grasp him, to like his hyperactivity, and I really struggle in parenting him... but that's for another post.
There is probably more to tell, but I don't want to draw this blogpost out any more than it needs to be.
Oh Crap! Christmas is only 2 days away!??! How did I miss that?!??






No comments:
Post a Comment