Wednesday, November 25, 2009

This Thanksgiving

This year our Thanksgiving's celebrations will be a little different than last year's (not alot of money and not traveling). However, the reasons to be thankful have not changed from year to year.

I am thankful for
my life and my health
the ability to uses all of my senses (my nose is telling me that my chicken and rice is burning)
the lives and health of my family and friends (both near and far)
the love of family and friends (both near and far)
my husband's job
the freedoms we can exercise in our country
food
clean drinking water
clothes and shoes
the roof over our head
electricity


But most of all, I am thankful for God's grace and his teaching. I am learning to rely on him more and more each day.

Give thanks to him for all he has done for you.

Be blessed and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment: