Saturday, June 27, 2009

Scared and in need of prayer

Things for me have gone from mildly well to semi-bad, particularly as it pertains to work. I have never been written up and have never been questions about my abilities however this is where I am today. . I am intelligent,educated, dedicated and hardwoker...

Never in my life have I experienced what I am experienced now.

I feel upset, devastated, hurt, angry, appalled....

I
am
broken . . .


I can't say that I'm surprised. I expected this. What I didn't expect is how it would make me feel. Too afraid to make a wrong move or say the wrong thing. Too afraid to be myself or step out of bounds. Just afraid...the multitude of eggshells that I must walk upon is really hurting my feet and my spirit. If things go more further south, the repercussions will be devastating, spiritually and financially. I can't afford for things to continue sour yet I don't want to stay.

I am scared... I feel lost... I feel stuck... where's my pair of sparkly red shoes? "There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home." Pray, my friends, pray... for my sanity, for my spirit, for me, for God to reveal his plan for my life to me.I need God to intervene, to tell me what to do. Tomorrow, I will be first one in the prayer line as I am at a loss as to what to do or how to move forward.

Another opportunity has been presented (not for me, for my husband). Pray that we make the right decision. Pray that God reveals to us whether this opportunity is really good for our family. Pray that this decision enlighten us on the answer to all of the above drama.

Pray, my friends, pray....we could really use it. God, we could really use you right now.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you. I can so relate to your feelings, and I hope it all works out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. Although I don't know the situation, I can recall being in situations and feeling like there was no way out and walking on eggshells. I will be praying for you that God shows you what the next step is and that you will soon feel at peace. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete