Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Grown-up Christmas List

Well, Christmas is upon us. In approximately 2 days children will be ripping the wrapping paper off their gifts with exclamations of 'Wow,' 'Awesome,' or 'This is just what I wanted!!' As parents we are excited to see their little eyes and hear the exhilaration in their little voices; it warms our hearts and reddens our cheeks. We love the sounds on Christmas day even though we HATE the madness that happens weeks before in preparation of the holiday.

So this year, my Christmas list is quite short. All I want for Christmas this year is 4 more excited, happy, tear-filled eyes and voices; waking up early to open presents under the tree, laughing at mommy's bed head and daddy's bad breath. All I want for Christmas is 2 more precious little ones to love, support, and cherish.

Merry Christmas everyone! And have a blessed new year.


P.S.
For those of you "stuck" in various stages of adoption, God bless you! We will be vigilante prayer warriors this Christmas. May God's hand be on your adoption and you continue to see progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment