Sunday, November 2, 2008

Holidays are a-coming!!

I am super excited! Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday. It seems that people become a little nicer around Christmas time, smiling, greeting and giving to charities.... not really thinking of themselves so much as thinking of others.

As we may go home for Christmas this year, I will most likely not buy my little man gifts this year (I'm not lugging gifts on and off a plane... NOT going to happen. He will get gift from his great aunts and grandmothers when he gets there). So this year, my plan is to buy much needed items off the RHFH site and send it to them (prayerfully). Their site lists a TON of items they desperately need in order to care for the children for which they care and black friday is usually a good time to get deals on things.


Anyone else planning to donate to or buy for a charity?

No comments:

Post a Comment