Hubby and I went out friday night... first date night in MONTHS!! It was awesome. We had a wonderful. I got to wear a nice little number (SEE NEW Picture on the right) and our wonderful friends kept little man while we wined and dined at a local Thai restaurant. Unfortunately we had nothing else planned after dinner but decided to head home to watch a movie while we still had a child-free few more hours.
Can't wait for the next one... already starting to plan it. My marriage, my love, my reality.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Sounds fun! I'm glad you had a great night out.
ReplyDeleteOoh la la on the dress...nice choice. You look beautiful.
Hey you!! I love the new look of the blog and I am SO happy to hear things are going better. I feel so bad I have not had a moment to email you...I just wanted to encourage you.
ReplyDeleteThank-you for always checking in on our family, I really appreciate it.
Nice blog design!
ReplyDeleteHi! Thanks for stopping by my blog (I saw you were "following"). Are you adopting an older child from Haiti? I'd love to know more.
ReplyDeleteI agree with SS (who I know through the blogosphere), ooh la la. Very pretty!
Blessings,
Chapter Two Manmi
Hi CTM,
ReplyDeleteI am researching adoption from Haiti. Most likely the child (or children) will be older as I don't really want an infant. Soo I am reading as MANY blogs with adopted children (infant, toddler, or child) at home so that I can prepare myself well in advance! LOL.. overboard you think?
Thanks to both of you for the compliments! I felt pretty darn "Ooh la la!"
hey there! nice to "meet" you and thanks for stopping by my blog.
ReplyDeletei LOVE LOVE LOVE date nights around here. We make sure that they happen at least every 10 days. They are crucial to our marriage and sanity!!!
So glad you found RHFH blog. What led you there? Where are you? I think we have a lot in common.
Have a great Thursday!