Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sister Power!

My mom sent me a picture of two of my sisters (the other sister was broke as always and couldn't go.. get yourself together, ya hear!?!?!) and I from 2 years ago. We had taken my mom to Florida for Mother's Day to have lunch/dinner at two of Emeril's restaurants. We stayed in at nice resort who's name escapes me at the moment.
(I am the eldest sister... cant tell though! LOL! Go 'head girls!! Get it, Get it!)


We thought we looked GOOD! LOLOLOLOLOLOL! It was HOT to death down in Florida (and notice I was the ONLY one in shorts! LOL crazy girls!!) But we had a great time! For a 2-day trip (LOL!). Lunch was excellent, dinner was so-so (Emeril, we have a bone to pick with you about that dinner, LOL).


I hope my mom enjoyed the trip! Memories to last a life time! Thanks for the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment