Happy New Year!!!! (10 days LATE, I know! LOL). This is year, I am taking more time to nurture and build upon.... ME!! My faith, my confidence, my friendships! Ok and my relationships with my hubby and son. I am currently in 2 biblically based groups (that I am soooo far behind in it's not even funny! LOL): 1 to read the bible from front to back with a year and 1 to study the book The Excellent Wife. I am going to try to catch up... it's going to be a LOOOOONG few months.
Thus most of my adoption groups may hear less out of me for a while. Not that I added much value anyway seeing as I am NOT even in the process of adopting (LOL). In either case, I promise I'll be back, it just may be a while. . .. and I will continue to read all of my friends' blogs.
God Bless!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Oh my word - I will miss you! I think you add value...I love the discussions you start!!
ReplyDeleteWell, I'll still pop in and check in on you once in a while...
~Mandy