Although I have been reading blogs off and on, I have been praying for an answer. I have also prayed for some way to KNOW when I have actually received an answer. On Friday morning, half sleep and half awake I repeatedly mutter in my mind: NO, GROW or SLOW Lord" (side note: in the handbook/membership class I attended for my church, the teachers stated that God answers in 4 ways: NO (obvious); GO (yes); GROW(timing is right but spiritual growth needed first); SLOW (timing is wrong).
Repeatedly that morning, I "hear" and "feel" SLOW ... meaning timing isn't right. Bummer...however at least He didn't say NO. That makes me happy. I would have been happier with GROW but my spiritual life seems to be on the right track now, so SLOW is good.
I will continue to pray, continue to research, and continue down the path towards adoption. My time is coming very soon.... I know it is... I want to be prepared when he says GO!!
Thank you for your prayers!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Prayers for you as you follow God ... He will guide!
ReplyDeleteBless you!
PS- GREAT tunes on your blog. :)
ReplyDelete