I have been oogling Nester's site for a while now trying to muster up the courage to try her mistreating tips. So I am starting with my son's room.
I like the idea of decorating however when it comes to my own space, I freak out and things never really get done. I'm thinking of taking a few continuing education classes in design/decorating... just to get my head straight. I have sooo many ideas and I know how I want things to look... I'm just too scared to try I suppose (and I am a tad bit on the "expensive taste" side).
We'll see how it turns out. lol...
P.S.
I think I JUST realized what my dream job would be.... a Interior Design Project Manager. A merges my two interest: Project Management and Interior Design... now ... how do I get there. LOL... baby steps... baby steps!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment