Nada's happening! LOL! Oh, well little man started Pre-K on Tuesday. He's enjoying it, however I am not so sure his teachers are. One issue we are trying to figure out how to handle is napping. The Pre-K class doesn't take naps. Sooo as the day wears onward his behavior tends to get a little unmanageable. I don't quite understand why they would have the kids cut naps cold turkey like that. All of them have been used to taking naps from previous classes and at the summer camp (same school) and now upon entering Pre-K, they don't allow them to nap. I think they needed to phase it out or something. I dunno. Little man isn't the only one that is having difficulty so I think they may need to revisit that rule.
But I can't believe that he is now in Pre-K. It feels like it was just yesterday that we were driving home from the hospital. Sigh.. he's growing up sooo fast.
Other than, nothings going on. Until next time. . .
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Thank-you for posting on my blog today! Nice to see you around :) I think you have the same posting name (blessedfamily) as someone else and so I always thought you were her!! Sorry about that!!
ReplyDeleteYes, I think that is a big thing that is going on with my little guy too - he just moved up to a new center and he doesn't nap anymore. He is too busy goofing off. So his behavior is less than desirable. I think some kids need their naps for longer than others.
heck I think I would still take a nap if it was an option....lol