March 26th was a day my family will never forget. At 6:00am that day, my family waited patiently waited and paced the floor. It was, to them, the most stress they would feel in their initial lives... they waited and waited and finally....
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa!
I arrived! LOL!
Yep today is my birthday. I am blessed to have lived one more year and pray that God continues to bless me for years to come. It is easy to overlook these days when they come around. But you must stop and reflect on the many years that you have been blessed to continue to be alive, to be healthy, to be wise (nor "not wise" in my case..LOL). ... just to be thankful that HE has brought you thus far.
Thank you, Jesus, for your mercy and your graciousness. Without you, I wouldn't be here... literally.
Thanks for all your wonderful birthday wishes.
Love Ya and God Bless!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment